We love oysters and wanted to try our hand at grilled ones so we came up with these grilled oysters with herb butter. Clayton made this amazing butter that can be used on almost anything – oysters, potatoes, etc.
Get our recipe for swordfish spideini here.
- 12 Oysters
- Herb Butter (recipe here)
- 1 lemon
- Pour a generous amount of kosher salt on a sheet pan to make a bed for the oysters.
- Shuck the oysters and nestle in the salt, preserving as much brine as possible.
- Drizzle oysters with freshly squeezed lemon juice and place about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture on top of each shucked oyster.
- Grill the oysters on a hot grill for 4-5 minutes, until the oysters are just cooked and the butter is melted. Serve immediately.